While I plan on publishing (republishing as far as The Quiet goes) these two novellas as stand alone eBooks, I also realized that I had a number of stories I felt would work well collected together including these two. So, lo and behold...
Available to pre-order now for Kindle (will be sent to your Kindle September 23rd, 2014.)!
With six short stories, four flash tales, two novellas, and one novelette, it
- The Death Catcher (originally published in Fear the Reaper from Crystal Lake Publishing)
- Playing with Fire (exclusive to this collection)
- The Singularity (exclusive to this collection)
- The Last Time I Saw my Brother Nathan (originally published in A Quick Bite of Flesh from Hazardous Press)
- Self-Aware (originally self-published as a stand alone short story)
- The Boy in the Elevator (originally published in The Best of The Horror Society 2013)
- Forcipules (originally self-published as a stand alone short story)
- Calling Me Home (originally published here on my blog)
The Northern ContinentThe Resurrection of Tommy Derringer: An Empire of Blood Short Story (exclusive to this collection) ReductionThe Suits (exclusive to this collection)
- The Quiet (revised and expanded version, will also be re-released soon as a stand-alone novella)
- Through the Mindhole (originally self-published as a stand alone novelette)
- The Nesting Place (new, but will also be released as a stand-alone novella)
When those with a special gift can catch your soul in that dark realm between here and hereafter and bring you back to life, who will save us all from the jealous void?
Lurking between the crowds of men and women, there are those among us who feed on something other than plants and animals. Predators with a unique kind of prey. Predators of those who prey on women and children... Predators with a taste for justice.
James Benton might be the last man on earth. Racing to get to work, he finds random abandoned cars, smoldering pile-ups, and something even stranger. Everywhere he goes there's no grass, no people, not even a bird in the sky. Alone in a barren world, James travels west in search of someone, anyone who might have survived The Quiet.
When Art Gibson's collie, Ginger, goes out of control, barking and digging at Dead Man's Hill, Art makes a chilling discovery: someone is trapped inside. Alive. Once rescued, the man himself is even stranger. Naked and unable to speak, he is taken to the hospital. As he recovers from an unknown shock, the fate of an entire universe is at stake.
Thirteen tales in all. Awakened from the mind of Robert S. Wilson. Ripped from their slumber and stretched across the fabric of space and time, silently screaming into the farthest reaches of the cold dead void... where all light is left to die.
Post a Comment